A-1 Vest Mobile Home Moving Reviews (1)
This letter is to notify you that I am filing a complaint against A-1 Vest Mobile Home Moving, Inc. ("A-1 Housing"). Their address and telephone number is [redacted]
My complaints with this company include, but are not limited to:
• There was no plumbing for the sink and dishwasher when the home was installed on the property.
• The water heater was rusted and not connected when the home was installed on the property. After I had it connected, it continued to throw the breaker. After days of investigating the issue, the electrical wire was burnt. This would have cost me my home and all personal possession inside if the home caught fire
• Both commodes to the home were not connected properly
• Nails are coming up through the carpet throughout the home
• The master bedroom closet door is missing
• Trim is missing throughout the home
• The third bedroom closet door doesn't shut properly
• Very poor workmanship on the remodel of this home.
I have had to incur extra expenses in the amount of $741.20 to correct the problems with this home. I am in my mid-seventies and cannot make repairs on my own. I have had to rely on my family to help me with the repairs that A-1 Housing should have come out to correct. I have contacted them on numerous occasions and I have not received any response from them. If it weren't for my family correcting the problems, I would have been forced to move out of the home.