A & J Electric Reviews (4)
[redacted] sent us pictures of the damaged nutcracker It's a green, traditional Christmas nutcracker, about 3ft tall The jaw that is supposed to move up and down was damaged She says that she checked with a wood worker who said they cannot repair it I did some research online trying to find one like hers for comparison I could not find one exactly like hers because there aren't many nutcrackers for sale this time of year This is what I found:- A 3ft tall red nutcracker, traditional Christmas style, brand new for $77- A 2ft green nutcracker, closer in appearance to hers, brand new for $40.- A 12" nutcrackers that looked the same as hers, but smaller for around $She claimed her mother paid $for her nutcracker but she was unable to find a receipt to confirm the purchase price We offered her $as compensation since I had found brand new ones for that price and hers was not brand new I also pointed out to her that although the wood worker may not be able to fix it in a way that the jaw still moves up and down, the jaw could still be glued back into place and it would look the same as beforeIt is after all a Christmas decoration, not a literal nutcrackerThe cosmetic damage to the doll was minimal So with the $she would have enough money to buy a brand doll and she'd still be able to repair hers with a little wood glue She was not happy with that On Tuesday she had said that she wanted $for the damaged doll We offered options: She could give us the damaged doll (in the same condition it was in in the pictures she sent us) and we would give her the full $she was requesting Or she could keep the doll, repair it and we would give her $ We never got a response
I am rejecting this response because:The cited response by the owner of A & J Electric are not accurate The facts are:
1)The homebuilder was not fired months ago
2) A& J Electric continued to do work and accept money from the homeowner after the homebuilder was fired
3) All other contractors continued to fulfill their contracts with the homeowner except for A& J Electric
4) Owner of A & J electric fails to mention that his company did not show up for work on several agreed upon dates and constantly shifted dates
5) Owner of A & J electric fails to mention that his company failed to return numerous phone calls to his office and his personal cell phone All of which can be substantiated by pulling phone records
6) Owner of A & J fails to mention that on several occasions' employees of A & J electric were pulled off my house to go to other job sites after only working for several hours This information can be validated by contacting former employees of A & J electric
) Owner fails to mention on the day they were supposed to complete the job, they material they had brought to the job site was the wrong material
8) A & J Electric continues to hold outdoor light fixtures with dawn to dusk light controls that were supposed to be installed at their connivence, but have yet to be installed
9) In my conversations with the owner of A & J after contacting the Revdex.com was that he would be turning this over to his attorney to handle
10) I had mentioned to several A & J staff members that I would be contacting the Revdex.comif something did not change
To whom it may concern,
A&J Electric does not have a contract with homeowner only with contractor ([redacted]) in which he was fired 9 months ago.
Mr. [redacted] was notified on 3/14/14 that we are completely booked for coming weeks on signed contracts. We have notified on several attempts but Mr. [redacted] had conflict schedule with ours. After speaking with him about accusation on 3/14/17 he stated that he would find other homeowners that A&J Electric have failed with completing work. He stated that he is going to try to ruin A&J Electrical reputation. We provide outstanding work ethic and customer service. We keep our contractors homeowners satisfied.
We made efforts on helping him out due to our commitment with contracted contractors to help him on his project but had set backs with material not being present, re-installing electrical brackets, etc. to accommodate his needs to his home. I which A&J Electric has never given him a surcharge for all the modifications that were performed at his home. A&J Electric has notified contractor Mr. [redacted] in which he was the signed contracted contractor for Mr. [redacted]. We will provide any documentation that is needed. Mr. [redacted] stated in conversation on 3/17/2014 that he is going forward with other electrical contractor to complete his job and he would notify his attorney on this matter. If you have any questions please contact me at [redacted].
A & J Electric has a contract to furnish material and labor to provide electrical wiring for a new residential dwelling located at [redacted]. Final completion of the wiring and a call for the final City electrical inspection is required. A & J Electric has set several dates to complete the work, but they fail to show up. Numerous calls went un-answered or un-returned. I personally went down to their office and met with the owner who set a date to come and complete the work. The agreed work commencement day came and went with no one showing up for the work. They later called and re-scheduled but then called and changed the date again. Again the day came and went and no one showed up. Upon calling they re-scheduled the work, but later again re-scheduled. On the day they finally came they worked for 2.5 hours and called it a day. They said they would come out on Monday March the 17th 2013, but they did not show up. Upon occupancy permit.