Armor Restorations, LLC. Reviews (7)
It is not just a molding issue. The windows when shipped one window does not have the molding. I do not believe the caulking was done correctly
I am really not sure what more I can doThe client originally said that I had not even responded...at least they now admit that I didI RE-caulked the windows even though there was no needI informed the client that the windows could be caulked shut if I added caulk where they wanted it and I informed that that was the reason that area was not covered in caulk to begin withThere is a rubber seal that seals the window where they wanted it caulked , however, I caulked it anyway at the clients requestThey stated that they never open the windows anyway and wanted it caulked.As for the molding, I went directly from the client's residence to the supplier and was told that they would contact the manufacturer and contact me with any information about sending a new molding (as is procedure)The client was originally advised that this would be my actions and I told them that I would contact them as soon as I had information about when a replacement would be availableI have not been contacted by the supplier at this time therefor I had no information to forward to the clientI will however, as is my practice, contact the supplier again to follow up and will advise the client if there is any new information to pass on
The customer will be contacted as soon as possible to rectify any issues, however, it is absolutely not true that none of the windows were caulkedOf course the windows were caulked and I am quite sure that the customer is aware that they were
After being hired by a client to replace a worn roof I contracted with a subcontractor who I have used many times for similar workAs is Armor Restoration’s standard policy with all subcontractors proper proof of insurance was submitted by the subcontractor on this job
On the day the subcontractor was supposed to begin work for the job I hired them for, they never showed up to my job site and instead went to a residence one block away with the same house number as the one I had hired them forThey reportedly began removing shingles from that roofThe subcontractor subsequently contacted me and advised that he believed that the roof they were working on was bigger than the one I had hired them for at which time it became clear that they were in fact at the wrong addressI advised them of their mistake and immediately responded to the location Upon arrival at the location I met with the subcontractor and a subject who identified himself as the owner of the propertyThe subcontractor admitted to the owner that his company (crew) had in fact mistaken his residence for the one I had hired him for and told him he was going to put necessary materials on the roof to keep the roof from leaking until they could figure out how to proceedAt no time did I or Armor Restorations agree to or do any work on this residential roof I was later advised by the home owner and the subcontractor that they had come to an agreement that the subcontractor would replace the roofI was also advised that another contractor was brought in by the subcontractor to help with the situationI was informed later that a contract was agreed to and signed by both the subcontractor and home ownerAt no time did Armor Restorations agree to any contract or responsibility for the mistake made by the subcontractor I was later contacted by the owner’s wife who told me that her husband had no authority to talk to me or the subcontractor about the situationI advised her that the subcontractor was responsible and that he (subcontractor) and her (husband) had apparently worked out an amicable deal to replace their roof I have since been advised that the subcontractor did in fact replace the roof however I do not know the exact details of the agreement between the subcontractor and the home owners
I am rejecting this response because:
The contractor did finally respond to our complaint after I had contacte the Revdex.com the second time. He came over 2 weeks ago and caulked the windows and the guttters. He said he would check on the missing molding for the window and get back to us. After waiting 2 weeks with no response, we had to call him back and he said he was waiting for the window supplier to order it. As far as the caulking of the gutters, we have not had any rain for us to check his results. When the molding is replaced and we have time to check on the gutters then we would consider closing the complaint. This issue is still leaking and has not been resolved.
Not only have I contacted this customer but all of the issues that the customer expressed were addressed and the customer advised that they were satisfied with my response.I am not sure why they would respond in any other way other than to say that the issues were taken care of unless they (husband and wife) are not communicating.