Autobank Acceptance Reviews (%countItem)
Still being charged
This car was reoed since 2015 and was sold and set to a collection agency. This company is still reporting on my credit as I have missed payments, I no longer own this car and they did sell it. The collection agency is showing on amount that is not increasing but this company is.
stop reporting as if I am missing payments if the already sold the debt to a collection agency
Scam to charge a car like new and has already been charged by the insurer and was sold as if it could insure it with full coverage since their demands
I am, *** and *** acquired on February 11, 2017 a Ford Focus car year 2014 in the Dealer Motor country auto sale and we financed the company called Road America Finance, with an account number XXX-XXXXXX , this company has ignored the requests I have made since July 9, 2018, we have insistently called since the insurer assurance America I cancel my coverage policy because the car was charged by its former owner as lost complete, this same insurer has sent letters to the Dealer and the Financial, to also get an answer for this case and has not obtained any kind of response leaving me unable to secure my car and the financial still not worthy to give me an answer only they tell me that they will call me, where they keep charging the fees of $ 372 each month for the purchase of the car, I went to the dealer and they notified me that the owner of the car ealer sold your company, they leave us even more with inserts, we have called for a response or solution to this problem, because we can not cover any extra expenses that may arise since we can not obtain insurance for our car, we have felt totally deceived by both companies because they sold us a car at a price of $ 21,464.00 which to date we have paid the sum of $ 7,323.00, from the point of view they the financial is charging us a car as if was new which we can not assure.
we demand a refund of our money, and termination of the financing contract as well as accepting the return of the vehicle
1. Customer has been making payments on time, thus far.
2. Total payments made so far does not equal to $7,323 as stated by customer(s) - Payment history attached.
3. Not sure what is customer complaining about - Is it regarding not being able to find insurance coverage? If so, we can try help customer with that.
4. Title is not rebuilt nor salvage, as assumed by customer(s) - Proof attached.
5. Vehicle was sold with Limited Warranty and AS IS.
6. Owner of Motor Country Auto Sales sold business last year, and which Road America Auto Finance has no control of.