D. Saiki Incorporated Reviews (1)
Bought a used Cannondale and took it to the Bike Shop Aiea for a :
* Tune up- 43.00
* Brake bleed- 20.00
*Rear derailler cable- 4.00
* Bike clean- 17.50 = $89.52
- this was Jan. 2011 I now work on my bike myself, so this is a late review.
* Tune up- satisfactory, as far as I could see
* Brake bleed- brakes were still spongy and began to make noise
* Bike clean- bike was wiped down; no break down- chain, derailler was greasy, filthy. Only surfaces were wiped.
- Because I now work on my bikes I realize what a substandard job was done. I have wanted to write this review because I, like many new riders, depend on bike shops to "get us started" If someone paid me $90.00 to tune/clean a bike, I'd try a little harder. I still have my receipt and patronize the Bike Factory in Waipio.