Fort Worth ENT, P.A. Reviews (1)
This letter is in response to treatment I received from the office of Fort Worth ENT, 1250 8th Avenue,
Fort Worth, TX 76104, on March 9, 2012. I have a number of complaints about the way in which I've
1. The total fee for a procedure that was conducted spontaneously on my first visit gave me
sticker shock- $856.00. This was done without any prior warning about the expense of the
procedure that l was to undergo.
2. When I returned for the follow-up, I was once again charged the co-pay. This may be standard
procedure, but not in my experience.
3. There was no information asserting that the total amount after insurance had to be paid upon
receipt of first invoice.
4. In fact, the office has received and processed two credit card payments of $100 each that were
paid immediately upon receipt.
5. A letter I received from ENT dated June 18 threatened to send my account to a collection agency
if the balance was not paid immediately. The letter stated that the office had made repeated
efforts to contact me about this issue; however, I have received no phone calls, messages, or
correspondence stating that the bill had to be paid in full in one payment.
6. The above mentioned letter also contained a phone number with instructions that the Billing
Department could be reached any weekday between 8 am and 5 pm. I called at 8:40am on June
26 and was directed by the doctor's answering service to call 911 if it was an emergency.
7. Upon calling at 9:15am, the phone was answered and the receptionist hurriedly asked me if she
could put me on hold, then placed me on hold without awaiting a response.
8. When I finally was able to speak to [redacted] in the billing department, she spoke over me and
quickly said 'thank you' and hung up. I had not raised my voice, although I was expressing my
In conclusion, I feel that the above treatment was handled in a very unprofessional manner, and I would
hope that future patients would be treated in a more responsible way.