Garneski Air Conditioning & Heating Co Reviews (5)
Mr [redacted] We refunded the $back to you yesterday on the credit card you provided to our technicianThank you Frank G [redacted]
From: "Anita Garneski" Date: Feb 9, 9:AMSubject: *** ***To: Cc: Garneski Air Conditioning and Heating Co installed a gas furnace system for this client on 01/10/Upon her next visit she was charged
$for a special filter to fit that furnace She subsequently called and told the office staff that the technician, when the unit was installed, that she was to receive a free filter and wanted a refund.Let me explain our policies:a technician is never permitted to either give away or promise anything free to a clientThat is done by office personnel onlywe have always charged for that particular filter as it is expensive to us but if I am not mistaken she may have been given a reduced priceWhen we installed equipment at anyone's home we give a one year maintenance plan to the purchaser and at that point if the call for anything the terms of the service agreement are honored.If there was a problem with the amount or if she had any questions concerning what she was told she should have asked the technician to call the office for clarification which is policy.I am sorry this misunderstanding occurred but we feel no refund is necessary as nothing was promised to her.If you have anything further you may need please feel free to contact me directly.Thanks, Anita G***, *** or ###-###-####
[A default letter is provided here which indicates your acceptance of the business's response. If you wish, you may update it
before sending it.]
I have reviewed the response made by the business in reference to complaint ID ***, and find that this resolution is satisfactory to me.
We refunded the $200 back to you yesterday on the credit card you provided to our technician.
Review: This was for service on my furnace which stopped working this morning. This is about dishonesty with pricing. Here are all the problems:
* The technician couldn't give me a breakdown of why he was charging me $500. I asked what the part cost was vs the labor and he couldn't tell me.
* The technician told me it would cost $504 to fix the bad ignitor but only $525 with an added service-contract. I asked why it was $500 and he couldn't tell me.
* The technician took no more than 30 minutes and the price on the internet for the new ignitor is $25 dollars.
* I called the office and spoke with a sales person. He also could not tell me why they charged so much and said the ignitor charge was only $320 but the service contract was $200. I told him the technician said it would be $504 without the contract and he couldn't tell me why.
* I have been lied to and charged for a service contract when I didn't need one.Desired Settlement: Bare minimum should be to refund the $200 service-contract charge which I was misled about
Mr. [redacted]We refunded the $200 back to you yesterday on the credit card you provided to our technician.Thank youFrank G[redacted]
[A default letter is provided here which indicates your acceptance of the business's response. If you wish, you may update it before sending it.]
I have reviewed the response made by the business in reference to complaint ID [redacted], and find that this resolution is satisfactory to me.
Garneski Air Conditioning & Heating Co Rating
Description: Heating & Air Conditioning, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Air Conditioning Repair, Furnace Sales & Service
Address: 45915 Maries Rd Ste 184, Sterling, Virginia, United States, 20166
Add contact information for Garneski Air Conditioning & Heating Co