Geneva Salon Reviews (%countItem)
They do not actually uphold ANY of the standards they promise on their website. I immediately reported my experience to the manager, who ignored me after saying she would "investigate". Eventually, she responded and felt that a full refund was unwarranted. I had explained that none of the tools were cleaned, and were shared among the staff. That my friend (also receiving services) cried out in pain multiple times when getting her gel manicure removed. She was simply told not to move (she wasn't) and that "beauty is pain". This same friend was given a terrible design on her ring fingers that was supposed to match a picture she provided (I included it in my review on ***/***, and to the manager). My nails were very "complex" according to the manager. Apparently, that means that it was okay to skip steps, rush us out, do a messy job, take personal phone calls while doing our nails, injure us and belittle us. We were nothing but polite and pleasant, which the manager said her staff commented on and praised us for.
Addressing their "GOLDEN RULE" listed on their website:
- single use tools were not used. Nothing was "packaged".
- none of the equipment was cleaned or sterilized. The tools were shared among the staff, and were reused on all clients.
- we arrived an hour before close and were rushed out and the services provided were unsatisfactory and steps were skipped. This "allotted time" was theirs to determine. I would have rather been told they didn't have time to provide their promised level of service. Also, no manager made sure we were satisfied.
- we were traded off by the staff.
- they spoke nothing but their native language when in front of us, unless we spoke to them or asked them a question. Their answers were often given with annoyance in their voice. My tech personally made multiple phone calls while doing my nails.
I've included pictures of the rushed/ poor work and injuries AFTER cleaning them up to the manager.
The manager agreed to a full refund IF we go back and have the techs remove their work, which is spiteful, unprofessional and childish.