K C P I Reviews (1)
Kith Consumer Products, Inc. (KCPI), d.b.a. Affinity North America, has breached its one-year limited warranty to replace a defective television.
1. I purchased an Affinity 24â€ Led TV-DVD combo (a television) from Best Buy on May 11, 2013, for price of $189.98 plus $11.87 sales tax. The DVD player on the television was defective. This was not discovered until it was too late to return the TV to Best Buy.
2. Detail: Affinity 24â€ LED DVD HDTV, Model LE2439D
3. The TV was covered by a one-year limited warranty, so I called Affinityâ€™s customer service number for instructions on how to get a replacement TV. Their representative told me to send them proof of purchase via email, and they would send me a shipping label.
4. On November 27, 2013, I emailed the company for shipping instructions at their email address: **@myaffinity.us, and attached a scanned copy of my proof of purchase as requested.
5. Affinity sent the shipping label and instructions via reply email on December 2, 2013.
6. I sent the television to Affinity via UPS, and it was received on April 7, 2014 (according to UPS tracking), well within the one-year warranty.
7. To date I have not received a replacement television. I have emailed the company on April 27, 2014 and May 27, 2014 and it does not reply.
8. I have repeatedly called [redacted] (Affinity North America customer service) and [redacted] (Kith Consumer Products, Inc.). These numbers appear to be disconnected.
9. The problem date would be April 7, 2014 date of delivery to Affinity.
10. The order number is irrelevant because I ordered the TV from Best Buy (retailer), who delivered and installed it without problem.