Kite Insurance Reviews (1)
1) I was told that the cost to do my refund would be $100 though a money order, which I sent immediately with all my tax paperwork since I was located 2 hours away. When the return was finally completed, I was told that I needed to pay an additional $452 for all the other paperwork filed even though I asked clearly before I used their services what the cost would be and they said only $100.
2) They made egregious errors on my return, which I now have to amend. They put a capital loss of $3000 (the max for any year), which should in theory be carried out until the total is paid back. The total was over $57,000. This was all incorrect.
3) They completed disregarded how to properly depreciate both my home rentals and took off 100% for the depreciation basis. There were a few other mistakes that should NEVER have happened for someone who files others taxes.
4) I gave all my information in the beginning of March. I called back bi-weekly for the status and was put on hold everytime for about 30 minutes before I was told they would get back to me. I got antsy when the second week of April rolled around and I had still not received my tax submission. They FINALLY filed my taxes mid MAY. No updates to me and my calls were always met with exasperation.
5) This office is so discourteous, has no sense of customer service, lies to their customers, and worse, probably lies to the federal government. Lastly, they are terrible at their job.