Sign in


Sharing is caring! Have something to share about Klem's? Use RevDex to write a review
Reviews Klem's

Klem's Reviews (1)

Klems refused to give me a full refund.On [redacted] I, [redacted], bought a [redacted] UTV from Klems located in [redacted] After receiving the item, the machine broke down a total of three times. The third time the machine broke down, I decided to request a refund. [redacted]'s stated that they would only refund me 80% of the original cost.Desired SettlementI would like the remaining 20% to be refunded.Business Response Contact Name and Title: [redacted], [redacted]Contact Phone: XXX-XXX-XXXXContact Email: [redacted]@klemsonline.comA full refund is given when the equipment is in new condition. Like a car once driven off the lot, the value has depreciated greatly. Two of the repairs were caused by misusing the machine. The first repair he paid: [redacted] and the second would have cost over [redacted] but we waived. The first repair was due to so much no pushed under the machine it disconnected a connector. This could not have happened without attempting to plow up snow banks or driving through deep heavy snow higher than the connector. The second repair was a broken CV joint, this was caused by plowing in 2 wheel drive instead of 4 wheel drive. The customer admitted this verbally. That being said, when the customer came in to pick up the check, he said he never received an owner's manual. I verified yesterday that he did not receive the manual and therefore wouldn't have in writing, the correct usage of the equipment. I will give him an additional refund due to that fact, minus a usage fee. He verbally agreed that there should be some usage fee attached to the return. The restocking fee was [redacted] I would agree to refund him an additional [redacted] This refund would be possible due to the fact that he didn't receive the owner's manual. The customer would have a minimal usage charge of [redacted] plus the repair of [redacted] (which the [redacted] he already paid). That would be far lower than the cost of renting the item for two months. The greater responsibility should be on us as the dealer to make sure the customer is informed properly, and we will lose thousands on the equipment and repairs.

Check fields!

Write a review of Klem's

Satisfaction rating
Upload here Increase visibility and credibility of your review by
adding a photo
Submit your review

Klem's Rating

Overall satisfaction rating

Description: Department Stores, Tractor Equipment & Parts, Sporting Goods-Retail, Pet Supplies & Foods-Retail, Paint-Retail, Nurseries-Plants, Trees, Etc, Lawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies, Craft Supplies, Auto Parts & Supplies-New

Address: 117 West Main St, Spencer, Massachusetts, United States, 01562-2623


Show more...


This website was reported to be associated with Klem's.

Add contact information for Klem's

Add new contacts
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | New | Updated