Marc J. Ialenti, Attorney at Law Reviews (2)
Jun 30, 2020
report this lawyer to the bar association for professional misconductDo not believe any positive reviews that may be posted about this lawyer! He is a terrible lawyer. He threw me under the bus after 12+ years of a divorce proceeding, and signed away the ability of my ex to collect my pension that she was not entitled too under the judgement of divorce, without even notifying me! He even agreed to allow her to collect my pension arrears for 4 more years than I have actually been retired for! He can not count, does not remember what he is doing, and tell you whatever you want to hear and than forgets about it all and does nothing to resolve matters. Imcompetent at best.
I have been trying to get Marc Ialenti to finalize my divorce for the past 12 plus years. I agree with the other reviews that:
- Marc Ialenti does not communicate with his clients. He never returns telephone calls or answers emails, and leaves you in the dark, guessing what is going on.
- he practices my himself even though he lists other lawyers of counsel. In fact they all have their own law firms.
- His staff is rude and abrupt and does not know anything, does not send out documents that they are supposed to, and even hangs the phone up on clients...
- He talks a good game, but he certainly cannot walk the walk as they say
- He has caused me much grief, anxiety, and stress and simply does not care!
- He did not show up in court to represent me, nor inform me of the court date
- He does not send any documentation that he is in receipt of his clients to keep them informed or discuss matters. Everything is a surprise after the fact, and the results are often catastrophic.
- I will be filing a formal complaint with the Bar Association against him.
- He has misrepresented the facts to me, and has not shown up in court when proceedings have been held, and never notified me of court dates, motions filed, etc.
Feb 24, 2020