Roseman Landscaping Reviews (2)
Initial Business Response /* (1000, 5, 2015/11/02) */
When she complained about the rudeness of receptionist and said that she had been called crazy by the receptionist, she had stated that she had recorded the call Kevin then asked for a copy to be sent to him and she got angry.
- The baseboards...
were sprayed that is why there is pooling , stuff on the floor below the baseboards.
- The pictures that she sent show only the spray on the floor around the baseboards, not all over the floor, and we asked for more pictures that she said she had. Because the base boards are white, you can not see the residue.
- The reason it was showing on the floors was that they are dark brown, you want the spray on the floors because roaches hide under the baseboards and walk out onto the floor thus walking on this and dying. This was all explained to her.
- The technician's only wear the booties when it is wet or snowy outside. The booties would also have the chemical on them after they start spraying. She did not question the technician's when she took them around the building to the other suites that were treated that day.
- We did email information to her
- When Kevin (owner) talked to her all she did was yell at him so bad that he almost hung up on her. When he was explaining that the job was done right SHE hung up on him.
- The technician has 34 years experience - He just shook his head and couldn't believe what he was hearing - she was so helpful the day of the treatment.
- Kevin also has over 30 years experience and has said that the job was done well.
The only reason she was so upset was because of the white residue left by the baseboards and heaters looked bad on her dark brown hardwood floors, but the baseboard areas have to be treated like this.
Initial Business Response /* (1000, 8, 2015/09/18) */
[redacted], the owner was answering the phone calls the week of Aug 4 - 7/15 and call display also confirms no calls from this client. She did call Friday at 4 p.m. and was talking to co-owner [redacted] and he advised her to call back on Monday. I,...
[redacted] talked to her on Monday morning and advised I could get someone out on Tues Aug 11/15 to do a second treatment and she said that was not acceptable. When the tech 1st sprayed he advised rabbits were in the yard and under the trailer and this need to be resolved to keep them out. If they were in her hair, did she treat her hair?
We did do the treatment and would not be considering any refund. She did not want to listen to any explaination and was very rude to anyone she talked to.
Initial Consumer Rebuttal /* (3000, 10, 2015/09/26) */
(The consumer indicated he/she DID NOT accept the response from the business.)
I did not make the first call to this company for hire, [redacted] did. So stating about rabbits under my trailer was false, my trailer is sealed off on skirting and that may have been a guess on his part to source. As for the phone calls on Aug 4-7, I made 3 calls and was talk to by 3 call on that fri and told to wait till Mon. Then told to wait till tues for spray.
Point is - if you have already paid for service once .you would think you are a valued customer and should not have to wait another 4 days when you are dealing with outbreak of bugs.
As for my hair- yes hair was treated Asap. I work in a hospital- so I can't take risks.
To the comment that I was rude to anyone I spoke to is a out and out lie.
When [redacted] had returned and he heard what happened and made that last call to your office, only your clerk would deal with us. [redacted] and myself asked to speak to the owner but was told no by her. It was that last call I was very upset because by then. The damage was done to my home and your clerk defended that no one was there all that week from Aug 4-7/15 to take calls or do service. I was never rude but I was to the point and stated facts which she did not like.
It is obvious that your owner and company does not value your customers, otherwise someone in charge would have called me back to resolve this mess.
Roseman Landscaping Rating
Address: 3995 Hall Dairy Rd., Hickory, North Carolina, United States, 28601
Add contact information for Roseman Landscaping