Sign in

W-D Auctions

Sharing is caring! Have something to share about W-D Auctions? Use RevDex to write a review
Reviews W-D Auctions

W-D Auctions Reviews (1)

Contracted W-D Auctions to liquidate the assets of a family member's estate. This decision was rewarded with a NSF check from W-D four months later.
W-D Auctions was chosen to liquidate a family member's estate, 80% ($33,100) of the total was collected after the first auction on 9/2/2013 a second auction yielded an additional $6,025 or 95% of total. Subsequent auctions were held to liquidate the remaining 5%. We never asked for nor did the estate receive any funds from W-D throughout this process- a very generous gesture on the part of the estate in my opinion. The estate began making email inquiries to W-D on 11/21/2013 with follow-up contacts in person and via telephone throughout the month of December 2013. I went to the W-D Auctions business location on January 13, 2014 and was presented with four sequentially numbered checks, each written in the amount of $8,244.00, each dated 12/31/2013. These checks were deposited in the estate account at Chase Bank on 1/14/2014. One of the checks was subsequently returned for insufficient funds. As of 1/25/2014 no attempt has been made by W-D Auctions to make this check good despite the fact they have most assuredly been notified by their bank. On 1/25/2014, contact was made, in person, with a principal of W-D Auctions who suggested the whole matter was my fault for attempting to deposit the check!

Check fields!

Write a review of W-D Auctions

Satisfaction rating
Upload here Increase visibility and credibility of your review by
adding a photo
Submit your review

W-D Auctions Rating

Overall satisfaction rating

Description: Auctioneers

Address: 1465 Leestown Rd, Lexington, Kentucky, United States, 40511-2041


Show more...


This website was reported to be associated with W-D Auctions.

Add contact information for W-D Auctions

Add new contacts
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | New | Updated