JustFlowers.com Reviews (89)
Last 2 orders that I placed with Just Flowers were delivered on time and both times the recipients were quite happy with the arrangements. When I called them to place a last minute order for order in NYC that was very easy and smooth for me. They had quite a large selection and the agent on the phone was very helpful and polite. All in all I had a great experience. Great service! WILL use them AGAIN next time!
We had the worst experience ordering flowers through their site.
1. I paid extra for expedited delivery, yet the recipient received a call at the end of the day saying that the driver got into a car accident and arrangement was damaged and they will deliver the next morning. The next day the arrangement was finally delivered but much later in the day, not as was promised (in the morning)
2. Already having concerns about the company, I called the recipient asking to verify what was delivered - the flowers were completely different than what was ordered - much smaller arrangement in size and instead of different colors and different flowers they were just plain white and blue: the arrangement was for a newborn and was supposed to be festive. Teddy bear and chocolates were missing, balloons were deflated. I also paid for extra 3 balloons that were not delivered at all.
3. Much later they delivered chocolates and a new balloon, but still no teddy bear.
4. Then phone calls started to their customer service back and forth that lasted for over a week. They kept saying that there is nothing they can do and it was the florist's mistake but they can't name them citing on florist's policies of non-redelivery. They kept saying that the arrangement was accepted by the recipient, which is nonsense because usually flowers are ordered as a surprise - of course they would accept whatever is delivered. They kept offering 30$ refund, but in essence it was a false advertisement on their site - what was paid for was not delivered. We took a picture of the arrangement, send to JustFlowers customer service, and the lady in online chat also confirmed "yes, the arrangement looks completely wrong", yet I wasn't able to get them to re-deliver.
5. They were more or less polite when on the phone with me, but someone (they didn't identify on the phone) called my girlfriend and when she said that they should probably talk to me since I was the one who placed the order - they just hung up on her, no good bye or thank-you. That was rude and unacceptable behavior.
Absolutely horrible experience and we don't recommend this service to anybody.
The flowers were ordered on Jan 16th 2015.
I ordered a week ago two deliveries of flower arrangements for my sister's and cousin's birthdays. The first was set on a door step and my sister was happily surprised to find beautiful roses at her house. The second was delivered on time and was amazing. The ribbon and vase were beautiful. I will definitely use Just Flowers again. I am a happy customer.
This company is a FRAUD, CHEAP, and OVER PRICED. Failed to deliver request for funeral anniversary flowers. Embarrassing outcome! Also invoice stated discount coupon applied, but my bank statement showed I was charged full amount $93.32 for 3 red roses and some white orchid stems!
Absolute nightmare experience! Ordered a spray for the funeral of my boss's father on a Wednesday. I collected funds from the other employees. I was assured delivery to the funeral home the subsequent Friday before noon, as this was the time of the family viewing. Friday afternoon at 3:30 p.m. (CDST), I was contacted by JustFlowers.com. I was told the florist who originally obligated to provide the spray was unable to do so. I was offered two options of alternate flower arrangements and told I would be charged an additional $15 since the other florists were greater distances to the funeral home than the original one. Frustrated, I selected one of the options and agreed to the additional expense. At the time, I also requested a photograph of the spray be sent to me via email along with a confirmation of delivery, which was promised would happen no later than Friday evening. I called them Saturday. (On a separate note, the phone contact process is just as bad. The original operator I finally reached after 15 minutes of Nora Jones and Barry White explained my situation had been escalated to management and I would have to speak to a manager. Ok. Another 10 minutes later, and the same music as before, the original operator returns explaining how busy management was, so I would be called back soon. Three hours later, no call. I had to start the whole process over again!) Once I finally spoke to a manager several hours later (6:30 p.m.), I was told no arrangement was sent after all! Since then, they finally sent me a cancellation confirmation, this being after I called them AGAIN this morning (Monday)! In my opinion, this business does NOT deserve the rating of 'A-'. Absolutely the worst floral delivery experience ever!
This company is a nightmare. Two and a half days after the specified delivery date, the flowers had still not arrived. I made numerous phone calls to determine what was happening, and was given conflicting answers (the flowers are delayed, the flowers are en route, the flowers have been delivered...) - all wrong. We had to purchase the flowers from another vendor for the recipient. I spoke to a 'customer service manager representative' who refused to give her last name (first name 'Kim'), and requested a refund. I was informed that I could get a $15.00 refund (on a $75.00 order). This business is a total scam. Customer service reps are scripted to within an inch of their lives-very good at repeating "I'm so sorry" again and again-but unwilling to make it right. Do NOT give them your hard earned money. WHY does Revdex.com accredit a business like this???
I called Just Flowers on 9/4 to order sympathy flowers (Over the Blue Horizon) for my sister in law. My brother had just passed on 9/2. I called Just Flowers because their web ad said same day delivery. After calling and selecting an order I was told they could not deliver same day due to their order cut off being noon and I was calling at 2PM. I agreed to a Sunday delivery. They did not deliver on Sunday, nor did they deliver on Monday. I got a call Tuesday afternoon at 2PM apologizing for the delay (they said it was a busy holiday weekend and there was a large funeral); they also apologized as the the flowers I ordered (and apparently prepared Saturday) were wilted, there were no others so could they replace with something else. They said they could still deliver today. I agreed but have no idea if they were able to deliver or not, nor do I know if what they substituted was of same value as my original order. With their track record, I'm guessing they missed today too but don't know because I can't verify until tomorrow! I will never use these people again! I trusted them to take care of my need during a very difficult time and they failed miserably... To make matters worse, I can't even find how to rate these people online other than here.
Ordered 1 dozen yellow roses for express delivery yesterday at 08:00. They still aren't there 15:20 today. Now being told they will not refund my money.
I ordered from JustFlowers.com and my flowers were not delivered by the 'guaranteed' delivery date which was the same day (Mother's Day). I do not want my flowers delivered at a different time on different date. They did not live up to their end of service and for that reason I want a full refund. I t was nearly $90! I will never order from this company again. I cannot get in touch with ANY customer service rep and their 'live support' on their website is a complete joke. DO NOT waste your time or money on this website. I do not want any discount offers as I will never do business here again.