Tactical Traps Reviews (204)
SAME STORY WITH ME. JUST GOT MY CREDIT EMAIL...AS IF I WOULD BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN. I DIDN'T EVEN MEAN TO ORDER THE TACTICAL FLAG...THEY THREW ALL THAT IN THE PRECHECKOUT NONSENSE SO IF YOU DON'T CLICK "DECLINE" ON EACH THING THAT POPS UP, ITLL JUST ADD IT TO YOUR CART.
There are a ton of products like this out there and I would find one with good service and avoid these guys like the plague. The product is fine but just hope you never need help because they will leave you hanging.
Myles p. Quinn, [email protected] or 631-445-8179. Thank you
1. inside top of shelf (Small Patriot S) should probably not be finished, or at least not sanded as light bar adhesive does not stick well (unless you sand first which is a pain), also light bar and lock should run on same battery setup (multiple power supplies is a pain).
2. Be nice if the lock was silent, it's pretty loud.
3. Phone app security issue - Bluetooth does not work in secure folder on Samsung phones, if bad guy gets into phone, the tactical trap app is a dead giveaway (this is more a Samsung issue I suppose) and cannot be hidden.
4. Install instructions are a bit of a mess, it's not complicated, I did remove the piston for ease of install.
5. Foam cutting is a pain in the butt, a shorter/denser foam might be better? Please point out you should cut out your stuff AND the hinges, once you stick the foam it's hard to get off and redo if you make a mistake.
Happy with the product, thanks again.